The Haunted Housewife launched in the summer of 2013 on blogspot.com. The site address was a bit different, but the idea and content was very much the same. I use this as my outlet for all things spooky, as my friends and family are tired of hearing about it 24/7!
Please view my media kit (updated quarterly).
The Haunted Housewife does work with brands for sponsored content. For rates and more information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Haunted Housewife welcomes guest author contributions that encourage and inspire our readers. In order to groove with the spirit of The Haunted Housewife, guest posts should be somewhat spooky (although there are some exceptions). Here are some ideas:
- beauty tutorial, makeup review
- Halloween decorating, makeup, or style
- gothic or alternative lifestyle articles
- gothic or alternative decorating ideas and how-tos
- spooky DIYs and crafts
…but you can send me your ideas, too!
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- Please ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Must be high quality, original content that can’t be found anywhere else online. To avoid plagiarism, your content will be run through http://www.copyscape.com
- Please include NO grammatical errors.
- Please include at least 1 pinnable cover image.
- The Haunted Housewife currently does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
- At this time, I am only accepting guest posts from individuals that have their own blog.
If you’re interested and would like to talk more about it, please send me an email using the following form and I will get back to you shortly!